- The voluntary message system is designed to collect and process voluntary information on cases of a threat to flight safety and security, violation of regulatory requirements, existing deficiencies in the work of organization services and flight support, which could adversely affect the level of flight safety.
- Voluntary message systems provide for a thorough analysis of each message, including ascertaining (if possible) its reliability, with the subsequent development of preventive measures aimed at increasing the level of flight safety and aviation security, and improving preventive work to prevent aviation events.
- The basis of the voluntary message system is information on events or circumstances that create or contribute to a threat to flight safety and aviation security, as well as proposals aimed at eliminating them.
- Correspondents are guaranteed not to take disciplinary and administrative measures for the violations they have committed, if the message is made no later than 3 days from the date of the commission and does not affect the safety of flights.
- The system of voluntary messages ensures strict confidentiality of the information received.
The procedure for submitting voluntary messages.
Any employee of the enterprise, employees of interacting aviation organizations, airports and airlines can submit a voluntary report on facts that negatively affect flight safety and aviation security.
A voluntary message can be transmitted through the following channels:
- tel/fax: + (998) 71 254-14-82
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in writing by mail: 100015, 73B Nukus street
- or right now